Skip to main content

One Piece

Hmmm, now how do I put this? Should I point out the pros and cons, it used to be brilliant but its getting worst day by day. It used to have so much fun, action, drama, and emotion. Now it is just a stupid character with their stupid power. I think one piece writer is out of new ideas. I mean look at the characters earlier and look the characters these days, stupid and mostly irritating. They are just stretching a single episode with no story at all. You wait the whole week and get this piece of crap. What is hell right? I am really getting annoyed with Big Mom chasing for stupid cake. Seriously guys? Is this the best you guys can offer? Where is that awesome story and emotion and comedy that one piece used to provide? Even burning Going Merry made most of us cry. Sorry, One piece but this is not going well.


Recommendation: Not recommended. (If You want to see it from the beginning)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost

It's Intriguing, mind-bending, well written, perfectly acted, and the story was masterfully told through flashbacks (which I found rather fascinating). Although the finale to Lost was quite underwhelming, it's the moments in between the first episode and the last episode that really make these, one of the greatest. The only thing to say 'It's good to be a little lost.' Recommendation : Recommended.

Supernatural

When I first saw the trailer of the show, I thought the usual horror show that used to be so boring. But after watching the first season it blew me away. It's a mini horror movie every week with a unique story. It brings American urban legends into your home each episode. From the exceptional writing to the awesome soundtrack, this TV show is a step above the rest. I love seeing the dynamic between the brothers, Sam and Dean. It's like whatever happened in the past, the family is always family. Special effects were so great, it's like watching Avengers And that car. The brothers travel across America with the classic '67 Impala, With the classic rock music blaring on the cassette player and the roar of the engine, My god someone has a taste. this car is soo cool! The story is all about paranormal phenomena and mythological creatures, but the storytelling technique pulls you in and holds your attention, making you want to know a lot more about those supernatural th...

True Detective

While surfing IMDb for a new show to watch I came across True Detective, a show that had received excellent reviews across the board.IMDb ratings had been pretty reliable in giving me an idea of good a show would be. Season one deserved ten on ten, In fact, It's one of the best pieces of television series I've ever seen. That was a masterpiece. We have Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson playing the leads as 'Detective Rust and Marty' respectively, judging by first viewing, the hope & expectation rises automatically, they won't disappoint you. They are both very different characters yet very strong in their characterization, we get to know how they were in the 90s, and how they have changed into the present day, and how they both have different issues. The overall feel of the show is a little dark, but the mood seems perfect for the show & the cast compliment that brilliantly in season one. True Detective could well be right up there in the future but...