So this my first blog post.Bit of nervous.😉.I am gonna share the list of tv series and anime have seen. Yes, I am an anime fan also.I'll try to post every weekend and one at a time. If you guys/girls gonna like it, I'll try to be more frequent. I guess it depends on you. I hope for the best.✌
This is anime, at its best. I'm relatively new to the world of anime, but I have to say from what I've seen so far that Death Note goes above and beyond from your action based anime. Whereas a lot of anime relies on action-packed battles and fights, Death Note is a refreshing change of pace. The story is slick, witty and smart enough that makes you always guessing. It depicts a cat-and-mouse game that keeps taking turns going for and against the two lead foes. What I like the most is that this is very complex material but it's nicely presented so each new development in the case comes as an exciting shock. I would definitely recommend it. Recommendation : Highly recommended.
Comments
Post a Comment